Friday 24 April 2009

Friends

To my sweet friends I hope you are doing well & having a great week:)


Lord, I lay my worries before you and ask for your mighty intervention to show me what's right when I can only see what's wrong. I am determined to see the good, so help me not to be blinded by my own fears, doubts, wants, and preconceived ideas. I ask you to reveal to me your truth in every situation. Bless me with the ability to understand the bigger picture and to distinguish the valuable from the unimportant. When something seems to go wrong, help me not to jump to negative conclusions. Enable me to recognize the answers to my own prayers. I trust you to help me see the light in every situation in Jesus name Amen.

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment