Tuesday 5 May 2009

I look towards the sky,
and ask God why,
why is life this way?
Did we choose,
or did we loose,
why are we here today?
For what purpose am I here?
Is the end coming near?
these questions I ask,
Will you answer me soon,
that I will know by noon,
how to finish your willing task?
When will I know what to do?
I don't even have a clue.
What if I don't succeed?
Will you discard me in a pile
,or tell me I went down in style,
or will you give me what I need?
We all want something we desire,
and all we are sinners and liars
.Tell me why you love us so.
Why do you love us,through all of our fuss?
I don't know how,
I do not know.
Please guide us in our direction,
and fill us with your love and affection,
For all we need is love, guidance, and care,
and that will get us anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment