Wednesday 18 March 2009

When your feeling low

This is a poem that A friend Donna from church wrote for me. Thought it would be nice to share this with you all.

When your in despair and feeling low
There is one to whom you can go
When sickness comes and your feeling unwell
We have a friend to who our troubles we can tell
With him we have nothing to fear
He will be there to catch each falling tear
So if in him we all things confide
In his arms everlasting we can safely hide.

Just wanted to say thank you Donna for this Poem. It has been a real help to me.

6 comments:

  1. That is a really nice poem. Is it from the Donna I know? I didn't realize she liked to write poems! She's good!

    Sorry i didn't make it to church tonight! The boys were tired and grouchy.
    Geoff just brought home the goodies you sent. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is from Donna in church. You are welcome, hope they are the right size for Ethan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing from the Lord to have such a friend as Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth I am glad you liked my poem and hope it encouraged you say thanks to Crystal and Elijah's mom for their lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful poem! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi ruth donna here I have a blog it is jusst called Donna,s blog feel free to browes tell your friends

    ReplyDelete