Saturday 10 January 2009

1st Post on my blog

Just wanted to share some of my favorite Bible verses.

2nd Timothy 1 v 12
For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.

John 3 v 16& 17
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Psalm 27 v1
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Please feel very to post your favourite verse or verses

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth, so glad you started a blog!
    These verses are really good! Would you be interested in sharing your testimony on here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is Phil 4:13. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I said Welcome to the blogging world, but I guess not Because I've just been through all the post & read all the comments...so
    WELCOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete